The contents of this website are provided by the governments at all levels in Liuzhou, government websites, and related units. No media, Internet site, or commercial organization may use the content published on this website for commercial reprint in its original form, nor may it distort and tamper with the content published on this website. The copyrights related to this website belong to this website.
If the information provided on this website is inconsistent with the relevant paper text, the paper text shall prevail.
No media or Internet site may reprint the information and service content provided by other units on this website without permission. If you need to reprint, you must contact the corresponding provider directly to obtain legal authorization.
This website specifically states the relevant legal liability issues as follows:
办， 柳州市信息化建设管理中心负责运维管理维护的权威政府网站。 The Guangxi Liuzhou People's Government portal website ( http://www.austindineronline.com/ , hereinafter referred to as "this website") is undertaken by Liuzhou Big Data Development Bureau , and Liuzhou Information Construction Management Center is responsible for operation and maintenance management and maintenance Authoritative government website. This website strictly complies with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. The terms and conditions set out in this legal statement apply to all users who visit this website, as well as the legal relationship between other websites or units and this website.
(1) All content contained in this website: including but not limited to text, graphics, LOGO, creativity, software, etc. All copyrights belong to this website, relevant government departments, website users and content / information providers of this website, and are subject to And protection of international copyright law. For the reproduction of all content on this website (meaning collection, combination and reassembly), this website has exclusive rights and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The content / information on this website must be applied in writing, and can only be reproduced through the legal authorization of this website, relevant units and content / information provided, and the reprint must indicate the source.
(2) The authors of expert articles and personal contributions published on this website enjoy the copyright of this material. Without the express written permission and legal authorization of this website and the author himself, no one may copy or mirror the website on a server other than the "Liuzhou Government Portal".
(3) This website involves some text, picture content / information. Due to time or geographical restrictions, it is impossible to contact the original author's right holder in a timely manner. Post remuneration.
This site is not responsible for the following situations:
(1) Any data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, and other factors that affect the normal operation of the network and other force majeure reasons.
(2) Please be cautious when clicking on any personal data leakage caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
3. Information release terms
(1) It is forbidden to publish short or false information in the information posted by website users. If users are found to have violated the relevant usage regulations, this website reserves the right to delete, modify and other related investigations.
(2) All information published on this website must not violate the national and local government regulations, rules, management methods and other relevant laws and regulations on Internet network information security;
(3) The content of the released information is interpreted by the user who posted the information, and all consequences and legal liabilities arising therefrom are independently assumed.
(4) Users are prohibited from using the information on this website for commercial purposes without authorization from this website.
4, special statement
(1) http://www.austindineronline.com/ English domain name and Chinese Liuzhou Chinese domain name are the copyrights of this website. Any other website must not appear under the above name, hereby declare.
(2) This website may modify the legal notice at any time. You should visit this page frequently to learn about the current terms, as these terms are closely related to you. Some provisions of these statements may also be superseded by legal notices or terms explicitly specified on certain pages of this site.
5. Disputes arising from this statement or use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
6. Disputes arising from this statement or the use of this website shall be settled through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the parties agree to settle the matter by court.
下一篇： Previous: || Next: