Announcement on Hearing Results of "Yufeng District Cremation Area Delimitation Plan (Draft)"
In accordance with the requirements of the autonomous region government for the implementation of a major decision-making hearing system, a hearing report on the “Plan for the Cremation of Yufeng District (Draft)” (hereinafter referred to as “the Scheme”) has been formed, and this hearing report will be used as the district government's delineation of the cremation area. One of the important foundations. The hearing report and the adoption of hearing opinions in the hearing report are announced as follows:
On January 14, 2019 (Monday) 10: 00-11: 10, the hearing was held in Yufeng District Government Conference Room 823. The hearing was presided over by Song Shujun of the District Civil Affairs Bureau, and Long Zhongwen, the director of the District Civil Affairs Bureau, made a decision. The spokesperson of the district's relevant departments assisted the decision-making. The district's legal affairs office, Pan Ruoqi, attended the meeting as the supervisor of the hearing, and 33 hearing participants joined the hearing.
The hearing follows the following procedure:
(1) verify the identity and attendance of the hearing representatives;
(2) The hearing moderator informs the rights and obligations of the participants;
(3) The decision-making spokesperson explained the main content and drafting basis of the "plan";
(4) The hearing representative expresses opinions and questions, and the decision-making spokesperson and the assistant decision-making spokesperson reply.
(5) The moderator of the hearing summarizes and summarizes the opinions and suggestions of the hearing representatives;
(6) Hearing participants sign and review the transcript of the hearing.
Opinions, suggestions and adoption of hearing representatives
At the hearing, the hearing representative made a positive speech on the delineation of the cremation area and the burial reform area, and put forward many valuable opinions and suggestions. The decision-making spokesperson, answered the questions raised by the hearing representative, and made Comments and suggestions are fully affirmed. After the meeting, the District Civil Affairs Bureau sorted out 8 opinions and suggestions, and finally consolidated them into four. The District Civil Affairs Bureau, together with the relevant departments, carefully studied the opinions and suggestions of the hearing representatives, adopted reasonable opinions and suggestions, and made recommendations on the "plan "To modify and improve. Details are as follows:
(1) The cost of cremation of the remains is high, and it is recommended that the government introduce corresponding preferential policies to reduce or reduce the costs of transportation and cremation of the remains. (adoption)
(2) The price of operating cemeteries is generally too high, and the government should accelerate the construction of rural public cemeteries. (adoption)
(3) The “one-size-fits-all” policy has been adopted for all cremation areas, and the (village) residents have a strong response. The compulsory implementation of supervision and law enforcement will bring greater difficulties and will inevitably inspire contradictions. Progress gradually. (adoption)
(4) Increase publicity, gradually change traditional concepts, and win the understanding and support of the broad masses of the people. (adoption)
民政局 Yufeng District Civil Affairs Bureau
January 14, 2019