Release date: 2019-05-06 Source: Liuzhou Dizhi Office
Liuzhou is the birthplace of "Liujiang people", one of the earliest ancient humans in China. Ancient is a place of Baiyue. After Qin Shihuang unified Lingnan, it belonged to Guilin County. In the late Qin and early Han dynasties, Liuzhou belonged to the country of South Vietnam. In the sixth year of the Western Han Dynasty (111 BC), Nanning was pacified. Yulin and other counties were set up there, and Tanzhong County (the county seat is located near the current Hezhou Mountain in Liuzhou City). The middle reaches of the river (now Rongjiang, Liujiang, Qianjiang) got its name. In the new dynasty (9-23 years), Yulin County was changed to Yuping County, and Tanzhong County was changed to Zhongtan County, and its affiliation remained unchanged. The name of the county in Futan in the Eastern Han Dynasty. Sun Wufeng of the Three Kingdoms, three years (274 years), separated Guilin County from Yulin County, and Tanzhong County was a county of Guilin County. During the three years of Taikang in the Western Jin Dynasty (282 years), Guilin County was affiliated to Guangzhou, and the county government was relocated to Tanzhong, which has jurisdiction over eight counties in Tanzhong. Qi (479-502) of the Southern Dynasty separated Qixi County from Tanzhong County. In the Southern Dynasty (479 years), the Guilin County Government Office moved to Wuxi County (now Xiangzhou County). In the first year (502) of the Liang Tianjian of the Southern Dynasty, Maping County was set up, under Guangzhou, and Tanzhong County was the government office. Later it was changed to Longzhou (Liucheng County of the State Government). Liang Datong six years (540 years) Tanzhong County changed to Shi'an County (now Guilin City). In the ninth year of Emperor Sui Kai (589), Maping County was withdrawn. In the eleventh year of the emperor's reign (591), Tanzhong County was renamed Guilin County, which belongs to Xiangzhou, and the state and county government are located in the current Xiangzhou County. In the same year, we analyzed the establishment of Maping County in Guilin (the county office is located near Queer Mountain in Liubei District, Liuzhou City today). In the first year of the great cause (605), Maping County belongs to Guilin. Three years of great cause, belongs to Shi'an County. In the four years of Tang Wude (621 years), Kunzhou was established, and Maping County was set up under the prefecture, and five counties such as Maping and Longcheng were under its jurisdiction. In the same year, Queensland was renamed South Queensland. In the eighth year of Zhenguan (634), the southern state of Kunming was changed to Liuzhou (the site of the city is located in the southeast riverside area of Chengzhong District, Liuzhou City today). In the first year of Tianbao (742), Liuzhou was renamed Longcheng County (liuzhou was also known as Longcheng since then), and in the first year of Qianyuan (758) Longcheng County was renamed Liuzhou. In the Song Dynasty, Liuzhou belonged to Guangnan West Road. In the first year of Daguan (1107), Liuzhou was merged into Qiannan Road for three years (1109). Qiannan Road is named after Qiannan Road in Guangxi. Liuzhou administers three counties including Maping and Liucheng. In the first year of Xianchun in the Southern Song Dynasty (1265), the Liuzhou Government Office was moved to Longjiang, Liucheng County, and Maping County still belongs to it. Yuan to the thirteenth year (1276), home comforters. In the sixteenth year of Yuan (1279), Liuzhou Road was changed, and the government office was still set in Liucheng County, and Maping County was under Liuzhou Road. In the first year of Hongwu of the Ming Dynasty (1368), Liuzhou Road was withdrawn, Liuzhou Prefecture was set up, and two counties and ten counties, such as Maping and Liucheng, were set up. At the beginning of Qing Dynasty, Liuzhou Prefecture belonged to Youjiang Road. In the 22nd year of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty (1683), the Youjiang Sub-Road Service moved the city of Liuzhou from Penzhou, and governed three cities including Liuzhou. In the three years of Yongzheng (1725), Liuzhou Prefecture divided four states: Binzhou and Laibin; in the 12th year of Yongzheng (1734), the guests also belonged to Liuzhou Prefecture. Liuzhou Prefecture has jurisdiction over seven counties, including Maping and Liucheng, and Maping County is the government office. In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Maping County was withdrawn into Liuzhou Prefecture. In the second year of the Republic of China (1913), Liuzhou Prefecture was cut and Liujiang Road was established. It was directly under Guangxi Province, and Maping County was resettled as the Daozhi Institute. In the 15th year of the Republic of China (1926), Liujiang Road was abolished, and Maping County was directly under the jurisdiction of Guangxi Province. On the 1st of the 20th year of the Republic of China (1931), Maping County was renamed Liuzhou County. On April 7, 26th year of the Republic of China (1937), Liuzhou County was renamed Liujiang County.
On October 1, 1949, the People's Republic of China was established. On November 25, 1949, Liujiang County (now Liuzhou City) was liberated. In December, Liuzhou was formally established, under the leadership of the Liuzhou Commissioner's Office. On December 10, the Liujiang County People's Government was established. Liuzhou City and Liujiang County were officially separated from the administrative divisions. The former Liujiang County urban area and some suburbs were placed under Liuzhou City, and 18 townships outside the urban area were classified as Liujiang County. In March 1950, Liuzhou City was promoted to be a prefecture-level city and a municipality under the jurisdiction of Guangxi Province. On March 19, the Liujiang County People's Government relocated from Liuzhou City to Labaoyu, a county-owned county. On March 5, 1958, the Guangxi Tong Autonomous Region (renamed the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in 1965) was established. The administrative region of Guangxi Province is still its administrative area, and Liuzhou City is still under its jurisdiction. In July of the same year, Liuzhou City changed its jurisdiction to the Liuzhou Administrative Office. On November 25, 1961, Liuzhou was changed to a city under the jurisdiction of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. On October 8, 1983, Liujiang County and Liucheng County, which originally belonged to Liuzhou, were placed under the jurisdiction of Liuzhou. In September 2002, Luzhai County, Rong'an County, Rongshui Miao Autonomous County and Sanjiang Dong Autonomous County were placed under the jurisdiction of Liuzhou City. At the end of 2017, the administrative division of Liuzhou City was divided into five districts and five counties: Chengzhong District, Yufeng District, Liunan District, Liubei District, Liujiang District, Luzhai County, Liucheng County, Rong'an County, Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, and Sanjiang Dong Autonomous County.
(City Local Office)
下一篇： Previous: || Next: